The Send Email node is used to send an email via an SMTP email server.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
Keep in mind
- Before sending, ensure that you have already created email addresses that are approved for sending on your SMTP service.
- The Send Email node merely sends an email via your SMTP server and plays no part in email deliverability.
- To attach a file, you will need to use an additional node such as the Read Binary File node or the HTTP Request node to pass a file as a data property.
- Send an email
- From Email: The email address you are sending from.
- To Email: The recipient email address.
- CC Email: A field that can be used to specify an email address for a carbon copy of the email.
- BCC Email: A field that can be used to specify an email address for a blind carbon copy of the email.
- Subject: The subject of your message.
- Text: Your message, in plaintext.
- HTML: Your message, in HTML.
- Attachments: A field that can be used to attach any attachments as data properties.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Send Email node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Send Email node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the email address you want to send from in the From Email field.
- Enter the recipient email address in the To Email field.
- Enter a subject for your message in the Subject field.
- Enter your message in the Text field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.