Welcome to the n8n Certification Course Level I!
# Is this course right for me?
This course teaches you how to automate processes with no code using n8n and is meant to jumpstart your qualification as an automation expert.
This course is for you if you:
- Want to automate things in your personal life
- Are looking for quick ways to automate common business processes
- Plan to become an n8n partner
# What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will know:
- How to set up n8n and navigate the Editor UI
- How data is structured in n8n
- How to configure different node parameters and add credentials
- When and how to use conditional logic in workflows
- How to schedule and control workflows
- How to import, download, and share workflows with others
You will build two workflows:
- A two-node workflow to get articles from Hacker News
- A seven-node workflow to help your client get records from a data warehouse, filter them, make calculations, and notify team members about the results
# How will I learn?
We believe in learning by doing. You can expect some theoretical information about the basic concepts and components of n8n, followed by practice of building workflows step by step.
Throughout the course, we will use some symbols to highlight information:
⚠️ Warning, exception
💡 Tip, shortcut
📖 Definition, further reading
# What do I need to get started?
Sign-up here (opens new window) to get a Unique ID and a Webhook URL that you'll need in the course. Then all you need is:
- A computer with macOS, Windows, or Linux
- Eagerness to learn about the power of low-code automation
# How long does it take to complete the course?
Completing the course should take around two hours. You do not have to complete it in one go, feel free to take breaks and resume whenever you are ready.
# Do I get a certificate?
Absolutely! We believe all good works deserve recognition. To get your certificate, you need to complete the following milestones:
✅ Sign up (opens new window) for the course to get your unique ID and webhook URL
✅ Make an HTTP request
✅ Send the workflow results as a message via Discord
✅ Pass the quiz (theory and practice) at the end of the course