Use the MessageBird node to automate work in MessageBird, and integrate MessageBird with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of MessageBird features, including sending messages, and getting balances.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the MessageBird node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to MessageBird credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's MessageBird integrations list.
- Send text messages (SMS)
- Get the balance
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. MessageBird node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the MessageBird node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the phone number from which you'll be sending the message in the From field.
- Enter the phone number to which you'll be sending the message in the To field.
- Enter you message in the Message field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.