Bitbucket is a web-based version control repository hosting service owned by Atlassian, for source code and development projects that use either Mercurial or Git revision control systems.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, refer to n8n's Bitbucket Trigger integrations page.
This workflow allows you to receive updates when events occur in a Bitbucket repository. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following node.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Bitbucket Trigger node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Bitbucket Trigger node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Repository' from the Resource dropdown list.
- Select the repository you want to receive updates for from the Repository dropdown list.
- Select the events you want to receive updates for from the Events dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.
Activate workflow for production
You'll need to save the workflow and then click on the Activate toggle on the top right of the screen to activate the workflow. Your workflow will then be triggered as specified by the settings in the Bitbucket Trigger node.