The Vero node allows you to automate work in Vero, and integrate Vero with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Vero features, including creating and deleting users.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Vero node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Vero credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Vero integrations list.
- Create or update a user profile
- Change a users identifier
- Unsubscribe a user.
- Resubscribe a user.
- Delete a user.
- Adds a tag to a users profile.
- Removes a tag from a users profile.
- Track an event for a specific customer
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Vero node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Vero node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the unique identifier of the user in the ID field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.