You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Drift.
Create a Drift account.
Note for n8n Cloud users
You'll only need to enter the Credentials Name and click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect your Drift account to n8n.
- Access your Drift apps page.
- Click on the Build Your App button. You can also select an existing app if you already have one.
- Enter a name in the App name field.
- Click on 'Oauth & Scopes' in the sidebar.
- Copy your OAuth Callback URL from the 'Create New Credentials' screen in n8n, paste in the Add Redirect URL field, and click on the Add button.
- Click on 'App Credentials' in the sidebar.
- Use the Client ID and Secret ID with your Drift OAuth2 API node credentials in n8n.
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect your Drift account to n8n.
- Click the Save button to save your credentials.
Using Access Token#
- Access your Drift apps.
- Select your App (or create a new one).
- Click on "Manage".
- Click on "Installing to Drift".
- Use token with your Drift Node credentials in n8n.