Odoo credentials credentials#
You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Odoo:
Sign up for Odoo and create an API key or password. Refer to Odoo's documentation for more information: External API. Note that some Odoo modules and settings require API keys, not passwords.
- In n8n, create a new credential. You can either:
- Click Credentials > New, then search for Odoo API. After selecting Odoo API, click Continue.
- In an Odoo node, click the Credential for Odoo API dropdown, then click Create new.
- Enter your Odoo information:
- Site URL: the domain of your Odoo instance.
- Username: username as displayed on the user's Change password screen in Odoo.
- Database name: the name of the Odoo instance.
- Password or API key: the credential you created in step one.
- Click Save. n8n tests the key to check it can connect to Odoo.