Use the OpenWeatherMap node to automate work in OpenWeatherMap, and integrate OpenWeatherMap with other applications. n8n supports retrieving current and upcoming weather data with OpenWeatherMap.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the OpenWeatherMap node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to OpenWeatherMap credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's OpenWeatherMap integrations list.
- Returns the current weather data
- Returns the weather data for the next 5 days
This workflow allows you to get the current weather data for a city. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - OpenWeatherMap
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. OpenWeatherMap node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the OpenWeatherMap node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the name of the city in the City field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.