OpenWeatherMap is an online service that provides weather data. It provides current weather data, forecasts, and historical data.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Returns the current weather data
- Returns the weather data for the next 5 days
This workflow allows you to get the current weather data for a city. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - OpenWeatherMap
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. OpenWeatherMap node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the OpenWeatherMap node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the name of the city in the City field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.