The Edit Image node allows you to manipulate and edit images.
- If you aren't running n8n on Docker, you need to install GraphicsMagick.
- You need to use a node such as the Read Binary File node or the HTTP Request node to pass the image file as a data property to the Edit Image node.
- Add a blur to the image to reduce sharpness
- Add a border to the image
- Create a new image
- Crop the image
- Composite an image on top of another image
- Draw on an image
- Get information about the image
- Rotate the image
- Change the size of the image
- Shear image along the X or Y axis
- Add text to the image
- File Name: specify the filename of the output file.
- Format: specify the image format of the output file:
View example workflows and related content on n8n's website.