# How can I contribute?
There are a couple of ways in which you can contribute to n8n, each of them very valuable to us. Here are a few of them sorted from the easiest and fastest to the harder and more time-consuming ones.
# Share some love 💙
- Give n8n a star on GitHub and Docker Hub.
- Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Upvote n8n on AlternativeTo and Alternative.me.
- Add n8n to your stack on Stackshare.
# Share your story 💌
n8n users come from a wide range of backgrounds, experience levels, and interests. We have been looking to highlight different users and their projects in our blog posts. If you’re working with n8n and would like to inspire the community, email Tanay at [email protected] to tell your story 💌
# Help out the community 🤝
You can participate in the forum and help the community members out with their questions.
# Contribute a workflow 🧬
You can publish workflows on n8n.io to help other users to get started.
# Contribute to the docs 📚
# Write a blogpost ✍️
We have the following process for guest contributions to our Medium publication:
- Guest authors submit a pitch regarding the use-case and the workflow they want to write about in the form of an outline. Email Tanay at [email protected] to get started.
- If the use-case and workflow seem interesting for our audience, we'll give you a green light to submit the piece.
- After you submit the piece, one of our team members would start a first edit (we usually do this in Google docs), where they'll try running through the article to check if everything is clear and easy to follow.
- Once all the questions or comments are resolved, we'll do a final review before publishing the article on our Medium publication.
Depending on the length of the article and the changes that might be required, there would be a bit of a back and forth and the whole process might take somewhere between a couple of days to a week or two.
# Contribute to n8n 🔨
- You can fix issues reported on GitHub. The CONTRIBUTING guide will help you get your development environment ready in minutes.
- You can add additional functionality to an existing third party integration.
- You can create an integration for a third party service. You can find more information about creating a node here.
- You can also add a new feature to n8n.