ActiveCampaign (opens new window) is a cloud software platform for small-to-mid-sized business. The company offers software for customer experience automation, which combines the email marketing, marketing automation, sales automation, and CRM categories.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Create a contact
- Delete a contact
- Get data of a contact
- Get data of all contacts
- Update a contact
- Create a deal
- Delete a deal
- Get data of a deal
- Get data of all deals
- Update a deal
- Create a connection
- Delete a connection
- Get data of a connection
- Get data of all connections
- Update a connection
- Create an order
- Delete an order
- Get data of an order
- Get data of all orders
- Update an order
- Create an e-commerce customer
- Delete an e-commerce customer
- Get data of an e-commerce customer
- Get data of all e-commerce customers
- Update an e-commerce customer
E-commerce Order Products
- Get data of all order products
- Get data of an ordered product
- Get data of an order's product
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to create a contact in ActiveCampaign. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. ActiveCampaign node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the ActiveCampaign node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the email of the contact in the Email field.
- Toggle the Update if exists option to yes.
- Under the Additional Fields section, click on the Add Field button and select First Name.
- Enter the first name of the contact in the First Name field.
- Click on Add Field again and select Last Name.
- Enter the last name of the contact in the Last name field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.