Discord (opens new window) is a voice, video, and text communications platform for groups. Discord allows users to programmatically send messages using webhooks.
The Discord node does not require authentication, but you must have access to a channel's settings to use webhooks. You can find out how to create a webhook in Discord here.
# Basic Operations
- Send messages in a Discord Channel
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to send a message to a Discord channel using webhooks. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on this website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Discord node
- First of all, you'll have to create a webhook for the Discord node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Paste your webhook into the Webhook URL field.
- Enter your message in the Text field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.