Marketstack (opens new window) is a REST API that provides stock market data in JSON format.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic operations
- Get All
# Example usage
This workflow allows you to get the past week's end of day data for a desired stock symbol. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Marketstack node
- First enter your credentials for the Marketstack node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select End-of-Day Data from the Resource dropdown.
- The Get All Operation is selected by default.
- Enter your desired ticker symbol,
AIin our example.
- Click the Add Filter button and select Timeframe Start Date > A Week Ago.
- Click the Add Filter button and select Timeframe End Date > Today.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.