You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Twitter.
# Using OAuth
- Access the Twitter Developer (opens new window) portal.
- Scroll down to the Standalone Apps section and click on the +Create App button.
- Enter a name for your app in the App name field.
- Click on the Complete button.
- Copy the displayed API key and API secret key.
- Scroll down to the Setup your App section and click on the App settings button.
- Scroll down to the Authentication settings section and click on the Edit button.
- Toggle Enable 3-legged OAuth to
- Copy the 'OAuth Callback URL' provided in the Twitter OAuth API credentials in n8n and paste it in the Callback URLs field on the Twitter Developer Portal.
- Enter your website URL in the Website URL field.
- Click on the Save button.
- Use the 'API key' and the 'API secret key' that you copied earlier with your Twitter OAuth API credentials in n8n.
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect a Twitter account to n8n.
- Click the Save button to save your credentials.
Note: If you want to create, like, or retweet a tweet, or send a direct message you have to provide the appropriate App permissions to your Twitter app.
# Further Reference
Was this page helpful?