You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Emelia.
Create a Emelia (opens new window) account.
# Using API Key
- Open the Emelia dashboard (opens new window) page.
- Click on the avatar on the top-right and select 'API Keys'.
- Click on the Generate new API key button.
- Click on the menu icon and select 'Copy API Key' from the dropdown list.
- Enter a name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'Emelia API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the API key in the API Key field in the 'Emelia API' credentials in n8n.
- Click the Create button to create your credentials in n8n.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.
Was this page helpful?