You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with SendGrid.
Create a SendGrid (opens new window) account.
# Using API Key
- Open your SendGrid dashboard (opens new window).
- Click on Settings on the left sidebar.
- Click on API Keys.
- Click on the Create API Key button.
- Enter the name of the key in the API Key Name field.
- Click on the Create & View button.
- Click on the displayed API key to copy the key.
- Enter the name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'SendGrid API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the 'API Key' in the API Key field.
- Click on the Create button to save your credentials.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.
Was this page helpful?