You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Airtable.
Create an Airtable (opens new window) account.
# Using API Key
- Open your Airtable dashboard (opens new window).
- Click on the user icon on the top right and select 'Account' from the dropdown list.
- Under the API section, click on the Generate API key button.
- Copy the displayed API key.
- Enter a name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'Airtable API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the API key in the API Key field in the 'Airtable API' credentials in n8n.
- Click on the Create button to create the credentials.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.
Was this page helpful?