You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Pushbullet.
Create a Pushbullet (opens new window) account.
# Using OAuth
- Access the create client (opens new window) page.
- Enter an app name in the name field.
- Copy your OAuth Callback URL from the 'Create New Credentials' screen in n8n and paste it in the redirect_uri field.
- Click on the Add A New OAuth Client button.
- Use the provided client_id and client_secret with your Pushbullet OAuth2 API credentials in n8n.
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect a Pushbullet account to n8n.
- Click the Save button to save your credentials in n8n.
Was this page helpful?