You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Copper.
Create a Copper (opens new window) account.
# Using Access Token
- Open your Copper dashboard.
- Click on the Settings tab on the left-sidebar.
- Click on Integrations and select API Keys.
- Click on the GENERATE API KEY button.
- Copy the displayed API key.
- Enter the name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'Copper API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the API key in the API Key field in the 'Copper API' credentials in n8n.
- Enter the email address in the Email field in the 'Copper API' credentials in n8n.
- Click the Create button to create your credentials in n8n.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.
Was this page helpful?