You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Twist.
Create a Twist (opens new window) account.
# Using OAuth
⚠️ Callback URL with Twist
Note: The Redirect URL should be a URL in your domain. For example,
https://mytemplatemaker.example.com/gr_callback. Twist doesn't accept the localhost callback URL. Refer to the FAQs to learn to configure the credentials for the local environment.
- Access your Twist (opens new window) workspace.
- Click on your avatar in the top right corner.
- Select 'Add integrations...' from the dropdown list.
- Click on Build on the top.
- Click on the Add a new integration button.
- Enter a name in the Integration name field.
- Enter a description in the Description field.
- Select 'General integration' from the Integration type dropdown list.
- Click on the Create my integration button.
- Click on OAuth Authentication from the left sidebar.
- Copy the 'OAuth Callback URL' provided in the Twist OAuth2 API credentials in n8n and paste it in the OAuth 2 redirect URL field on your Twist integration page.
- Click on the Update integration button.
- Use the Client ID and Client Secret with your Twist node credentials in n8n.
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect a Twist account to n8n.
- Click the Save button to save your credentials in n8n.
# How to configure the OAuth credentials for the local environment?
Twist doesn't accept the localhost callback URL. However, you can follow the steps mentioned below to configure the OAuth credentials for the local environment:
- We will use ngrok (opens new window) to expose the local server running on port
5678to the internet. In your terminal, run the following command:
ngrok http 5678
- Run the following command in a new terminal. Replace
<YOUR-NGROK-URL>with the URL that you get from the previous step.
- Start your n8n instance.
- Follow the instructions mentioned in the Using OAuth section to configure your credentials.