You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Keap.
Create a Keap (opens new window) account.
# Using OAuth
⛅️ Note for n8n.cloud users
You'll only need to enter the Credentials Name and click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect your Keap account to n8n.
- Access your Keap Developer Console (opens new window).
- Click on your email address in the top right corner and select 'Apps' from the dropdown list.
- Click on the 'New App' button.
- Enter any necessary information, enable the 'Keap 150k' API and click on the Create button.
- Use the 'Key' and the 'Secret' displayed with your Keap OAuth2 API credentials in n8n.
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect a Keap account to n8n.
- Click the Save button to save your credentials.