You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Stackby.
Create a Stackby (opens new window) account.
# Using API Key
- Open your Stackby dashboard (opens new window).
- Click on the user icon on the top right and select 'Account' from the dropdown list.
- Under the API section, click on the Create API key button.
- Copy the displayed API key.
- Enter a name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'Stackby API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the API key in the API Key field in the 'Stackby API' credentials in n8n.
- Click on the Create button to create the credentials.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.
Was this page helpful?