You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Typeform.
Create a Typeform (opens new window) account.
# Using OAuth
- Access your Typeform dashboard.
- Go to your user profile in the top right.
- Click on 'Settings' and then click on 'Developer apps' in the sidebar.
- Click on the Register a new app button.
- Copy the 'OAuth Callback URL' provided in the Typeform OAuth2 API credentials in n8n and paste it in the Redirect URI(s) section in the Typeform app registration page.
- Enter any other information necessary and click on the Register app button.
- Use the displayed Client ID and Client secret with your Typeform OAuth2 API credentials in n8n.
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect a Typeform account to n8n.
- Click the Save button to save your credentials.
# Using Access Token
- Open the Typeform dashboard (opens new window).
- Click on your avatar on the top right and select 'Settings'.
- Click on Personal tokens under the Profile section in the sidebar.
- Click on the Generate a new token button.
- Enter a name in the Token name field.
- Click on the Generate token button.
- Click on the Copy button to copy the access token.
- Enter a name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'Typeform API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the access token in the Access Token field in the 'Typeform API' credentials in n8n.
- Click the Create button to save your credentials in n8n.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.