You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Bitwarden.
Create a Bitwarden (opens new window) organisation account.
# Using API Key
- Open your Bitwarden vault (opens new window).
- Click on your organisation under the ORGANISATIONS section.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the View API key button under the API key section.
- Enter your master password in the Master password field.
- Click on the View API key button.
- Copy the displayed client id.
- Enter the name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'Bitwarden API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the client id in the Client ID field in the 'Bitwarden API' credentials in n8n.
- Copy the client secret from Bitwarden.
- Paste the client secret in the Client Secret field in the 'Bitwarden API' credentials in n8n.
- Click on the Create button to create your credentials.
Note: If you're hosting Bitwarden on your server, select 'Self-hosted' from the Environment dropdown list. You also need to enter the domain of your hosted instance in the Self-hosted domain field.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.