You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Todoist.
Create a Todoist (opens new window) account.
# Using OAuth
⛅️ Note for n8n.cloud users
You'll only need to enter the Credentials Name and click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect your Todoist account to n8n.
- Access your Todoist App Management Console (opens new window)
- Enter a name in the App display name field and click on the Create app button.
- Copy the OAuth Callback URL from n8n and paste it in the OAuth redirect URL field.
- Click on the Save settings button.
- Use the provided Client ID and Client secret with your Todoist OAuth2 API credentials in n8n.
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect a Todoist account to n8n.
- Click the Save button to save your credentials in n8n.
# Using Access Token
- Access your Todoist dashboard.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right.
- Select Integrations on the left panel.
- Scroll down to see your API token.
- Use the API token with your Todoist node credentials in n8n.