You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Oura.
Create a Oura (opens new window) account.
# Using Access Token
- Open the Personal Access Tokens (opens new window) page.
- On the top-right corner of the page, click on the Create A New Personal Access Token button.
- Enter a note for the new Personal Access Token you are about to generate.
- Click on the Create Personal Access Token to create the Personal Access Token.
- Copy the displayed Personal Access Token.
- Enter a name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'Oura API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the Personal Access Token in the Personal Access Token field in the 'Oura API' credentials in n8n.
- Click on the Create button to create your credentials.
# Further Reading
Was this page helpful?