You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Bubble.
Create a Bubble (opens new window) account.
Note: You need a Personal or a higher plan to get access to the Bubble API.
# Using API Key
- Open your Bubble dashboard (opens new window) page.
- Select an app under the My apps section to open the app.
- Click on Settings on the left-sidebar.
- Click on the API tab.
- Click on the Generate a new API token button.
- Enter a token name in the API Token Label field.
- Copy the displayed Private Key.
- Enter the name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'Bubble API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the Private Key in the API Token field in the 'Bubble API' credentials in n8n.
- Enter the app name in the APP Name field.
- Select 'Development' from the Environment dropdown list. If you want to use the 'Live' environment, select 'Live' instead.
- Click on the Create button to create your credentials.
Note: If you're self-hosting your Bubble app, select 'Self-hosted' from the Hosting dropdown list. You will also need to enter the domain of your hosted instance in the Domain field.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.