You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Line.
Create a Line (opens new window) account.
# Using OAuth
- Access the LINE Notify (opens new window) page.
- Click on your name on the top right corner and select 'Manage registered services' from the dropdown list.
- Click on the Add service button.
- Enter all the necessary information.
- Copy your OAuth Callback URL from the 'Create New Credentials' screen in n8n and paste it in the Callback URL field.
- Click on the Agree and continue button.
- Click on the Add button.
- Check your inbox for the verification email.
- Click on the link under the LINE Notify Registration URL in your email.
- On the LINE Notify page, click on the My services button.
- Click on the new service you created.
- Use the provided Client ID and Client Secret with your Line Notify OAuth2 API credentials in n8n.
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect a Line account to n8n.
- Click the Save button to save your credentials in n8n.
Was this page helpful?