You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Lemlist.
Create an account on a Lemlist (opens new window) instance.
# Using API Key
- Open your Lemlist dashboard (opens new window).
- Click on the menu on the top left and select 'Settings' from the dropdown list.
- Click on Integrations under the Misc section from the left sidebar.
- Copy the API key displayed under the API section.
- Enter the name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'Lemlist API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the API key in the API Key field in the 'Lemlist API' credentials in n8n.
- Click on the Create button to create your credentials.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.
Was this page helpful?