You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Paddle.
Create a Paddle (opens new window) account.
# Using Access Token
- Open your Paddle dashboard.
- Open the Developer Tools dropdown list in the sidebar and select Authentication.
- Enter a name and description in the Generate Auth Code section and click on Generate Key.
- Click on the Reveal Auth Code button to reveal the access token.
- Use the displayed vendor_id and Auth Code with your Paddle API credentials in n8n.
- Click on the Save button to save your credentials.
Was this page helpful?