Paddle (opens new window) is an all-in-one SaaS Commerce platform for software and SaaS companies to run and grow their business.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Create a coupon.
- Get all coupons.
- Update a coupon.
- Get all payment.
- Reschedule payment.
- Get a plan.
- Get all plans.
- Get all products.
- Get all users
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to create a coupon on Paddle. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on n8n.io. This example usage workflow would use the following nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Paddle node (create: coupon)
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Paddle node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the discount amount in the Discount Amount field.
- Click on the Add Field button and select 'Coupon Code' from the dropdown list.
- Enter the coupon code in the Coupon Code field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the node.