Salesmate (opens new window) is a cloud-based CRM solution that caters to small and midsize businesses across various industries. Key features include contact management, sales pipeline management, email marketing and internal chat and phone integration.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Create an activity
- Delete an activity
- Get an activity
- Get all activities
- Update an activity
- Create a company
- Delete a company
- Get a company
- Get all companies
- Update a company
- Create a deal
- Delete a deal
- Get a deal
- Get all deals
- Update a deal
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to create a company in Salesmate. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Salesmate node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Salesmate node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Company' option from the Resource dropdown list.
- Enter the name of the company in the Name field.
- Select the owner from the Owner dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.