Mocean (opens new window) makes sending and receiving SMS easy. It also has voice API which allows you to make outbound and inbound calls.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Send an SMS
- Send a voice message
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to send an SMS using the Mocean node. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on n8n.io. This example usage workflow would use the following nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Mocean node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Mocean node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the sender ID in the From field.
- Enter the receivers' number in the To field.
- Enter the message in the Message field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the node.