Disqus (opens new window) is a worldwide blog comment hosting service for web sites and online communities that use a networked platform. The company's platform includes various features, such as social integration, social networking, user profiles, spam and moderation tools, analytics, email notifications, and mobile commenting.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Return forum details
- Return a list of categories within a forum
- Return a list of threads within a forum
- Return a list of posts within a forum
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to get details of a forum in Disqus. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Disqus node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Disqus node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the name of the forum in the Forum name field. For example, I entered
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.