Hunter (opens new window) is a company that produces a platform that helps find and verify professional email addresses.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Get every email address found on the internet using a given domain name, with sources
- Generate or retrieve the most likely email address from a domain name, a first name and a last name
- Verify the deliverability of an email address
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to verify the deliverability of an email address using Hunter. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Hunter node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Hunter node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Email Verifier' from the Operation dropdown list.
- Enter the email in the Email field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.