Mautic (opens new window) is an open-source marketing automation software that helps online businesses automate their repetitive marketing tasks such as lead generation, contact scoring, contact segmentation, and marketing campaigns.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Add contact to a campaign
- Remove contact from a campaign
- Create a new company
- Delete a company
- Get data of a company
- Get data of all companies
- Update a company
- Add contact to a company
- Remove a contact from a company
- Create a new contact
- Delete a contact
- Get data of a contact
- Get data of all contacts
- Update a contact
- Add contact to a segment
- Remove contact from a segment
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to get all contacts from Mautic. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Mautic node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Mautic node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Get All' from the Operation dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.