Vero (opens new window) is a messaging platform that helps manage real-time data to create a better customer experience.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Create or update a user profile
- Change a users identifier
- Unsubscribe a user
- Resubscribe a user
- Delete a user
- Add a tag to a users profile
- Remove a tag from a users profile
- Track an event for a specific customer
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to create a user profile in Vero. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Vero node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Vero node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the unique identifier of the user in the ID field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.