Cockpit (opens new window) is a headless CMS with an API-first approach that puts content first. It is designed to simplify the process of publication by separating content management from content consumption on the client side.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Create a collection entry
- Get all collection entries
- Update a collection entry
- Store data from a form submission
- Get a singleton
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to get entries from a collection in Cockpit. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Cockpit node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Cockpit node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select your collection from the Collection dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.