sms77 (opens new window) is a full service messaging provider that helps improve communication with a powerful API and comprehensive products like Voice, SMS, and Text2Speech.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Send SMS
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to send an SMS to a specified phone number from any phone number. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. sms77 node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the sms77 node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the phone number from which you'll be sending the message in the From field.
- Enter the phone number to which you'll be sending the message in the To field.
- Enter you message in the Message field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.