Rocket.Chat (opens new window) is a free and open source team chat collaboration platform that allows users to communicate securely in real-time across devices.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Post a message to a channel or a direct message
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to post a message to a channel in Rocket.Chat. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Rocket.Chat node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Rocket.Chat node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the name of the channel where you want to post the message in the Channel field. For example,
- Enter the message in the Text field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.