Mailchimp (opens new window) is an integrated marketing platform that allows business owners to automate their email campaigns and track user engagement.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Delete a campaign
- Get a campaign
- Get all the campaigns
- Replicate a campaign
- Creates a Resend to Non-Openers version of this campaign
- Send a campaign
- Get all groups
- Create a new member on list
- Delete a member on list
- Get a member on list
- Get all members on list
- Update a new member on list
- Add tags from a list member
- Remove tags from a list member
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to add a new member to a list in Mailchimp. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on this website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Mailchimp node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Mailchimp node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the Mailchimp list from the List dropdown list.
- Enter the email address in the Email field.
- Select the status from the Status dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.