Trello (opens new window) is a web-based Kanban-style list-making application which is a subsidiary of Atlassian. Users can create their task boards with different columns and move the tasks between them.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Create a new attachment for a card
- Delete an attachment
- Get the data of an attachment
- Returns all attachments for the card
- Create a new board
- Delete a board
- Get the data of a board
- Update a board
- Create a new card
- Delete a card
- Get the data of a card
- Update a card
- Create a checklist item
- Create a new checklist
- Delete a checklist
- Delete a checklist item
- Get the data of a checklist
- Returns all checklists for the card
- Get a specific checklist on a card
- Get the completed checklist items on a card
- Update an item in a checklist on a card
- Add a label to a card
- Create a new label
- Delete a label
- Get the data of a label
- Returns all labels for the board
- Remove a label from a card
- Update a label
- Archive/Unarchive a list
- Create a new list
- Get the data of a list
- Get all the lists
- Get all the cards in a list
- Update a list
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to create a new card in Trello. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Trello node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Trello node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the ID of the list in which you want to create a new card in the List ID field. You can find instructions on how to obtain the ID of the list in the FAQs below.
- Enter the name of the card in the Name field.
- Enter the description of the card in the Description field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.
# How do I find the List ID?
- Open the Trello board that contains the list.
- If the list doesn't have any cards, add a card to the list.
- Open the card, add '.json' at the end of the URL, and press enter.
- In the JSON file, you will see a field called
idListand paste it in the List ID field in n8n.