Chargebee (opens new window) is a billing platform for subscription based SaaS and eCommerce businesses. Chargebee integrates with payment gateways to let you automate recurring payment collection along with invoicing, taxes, accounting, email notifications, SaaS Metrics and customer management.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Create a customer
- Return the invoices
- Get URL for the invoice PDF
- Cancel a subscription
- Delete a subscription
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to create a new customer in Chargebee. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Chargebee node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Chargebee node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Customer' option from the Resource dropdown list.
- Under the Properties section, click on the Add Property button and select First Name.
- Enter the first name of the contact in the First Name field.
- Click on Add Property again and select Last Name.
- Enter the last name of the contact in the Last name field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.