Mandrill (opens new window) is a transactional email service developed by MailChimp.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Send message based on a template
- Send message based on HTML
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to send an email using a template via Mandrill. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on this website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Mandrill node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Mandrill node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the template you would like to use from the Template dropdown list.
- Enter the email address from which you want to send the email in the From Email field.
- Enter the recipient email address in the To Email field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.