MSG91 (opens new window) is an enterprise SMS Solution providing Bulk SMS, Transactional SMS API, Regional SMS, OTP Verification APIs, Promotional SMS via powerful, and a robust SMS Gateway.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Send SMS
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to send an SMS using MSG91. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. MSG91 node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the MSG91 node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the sender ID in the Sender ID field. You can find instructions on how to obtain the sender ID in the FAQs below.
- Enter the phone number to which you'll be sending the message in the To field.
- Enter you message in the Message field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.
# How do I find my Sender ID?
- Log in to your MSG91 dasboard and click on 'Sender Id' in the left panel.
- If you don't already have one, click on Add Sender Id +, fill in the details, and click on the Save Sender Id button.