Mailjet (opens new window) is a cloud-based email sending and tracking system. The platform allows professionals to send both marketing emails and transactional emails. It includes tools for designing emails, sending massive volumes and tracking these messages.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Send an email
- Send an email template
- Send an SMS
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to send an email using Mailjet. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on this website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Mailjet node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Mailjet node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the email address from which you want to send the email in the From Email field.
- Enter the recipient email address in the To Email field.
- Enter the subject for the email in the Subject field.
- Enter the content of the email in the Text field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.