Redis (opens new window) is an open-source, in-memory data structure store, used as a database, cache and message broker.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Delete a key
- Return the value of a key
- Return generic information about the Redis instance
- Return all the keys matching a pattern
- Set the value of a key in Redis
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to get the value of a key in Redis. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Redis node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Redis node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Get' option from the Operation dropdown list.
- Enter the key for which you want to retrieve the value in the Key field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.