Freshdesk (opens new window) is a customer support software also classified as a ticketing software or a helpdesk that allows companies to effectively manage their customer care and support function.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Create a new contact
- Delete a contact
- Get a contact
- Get all contacts
- Update a contact
- Create a new ticket
- Delete a ticket
- Get a ticket
- Get all tickets
- Update a ticket
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to create a ticket on Freshdesk. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Freshdesk node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Freshdesk node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Email' from the Requester Identification dropdown.
- Enter the requester email in the Value field.
- Select 'Open' from the Status Dropdown.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.