SIGNL4 (opens new window) is a plug-and-play cloud solution produced by Derdack. It automatically notifies teams on their mobile devices in case of critical events.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Send an alert
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to send an alert on SIGNL4. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. SIGNL4 node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the SIGNL4 node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter a message in the Message field.
- Click on the Add Field button and select 'Title'.
- Enter a title in the Title field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.