# Travis CI
Travis CI (opens new window) is a hosted continuous integration service used to build and test software projects hosted at GitHub and Bitbucket.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Cancel a build
- Get a build
- Get all builds
- Restart a build
- Trigger a build
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to trigger a build using the Travis CI node. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on n8n.io. This example usage workflow would use the following nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Travis CI node (trigger: build)
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Travis CI node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Trigger' from the Operation dropdown list.
- Enter the repository name in the Slug field in the
- Enter the branch name in the Branch field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the node.